Thursday, January 10, 2008

Beyonce Knowles

beyonce knowles
Like an elite athlete, an artist is hard wired to reach a goal and then, having achieved it, to raise the bar even higher, always pushing to perform at top capacity, crafting a personal best.
Beyoncé knows this. She's blessed with a relentless spirit that fuels her. "Everything that I do creatively has to make me work harder and hopefully steer me in a direction I've never been before, " she explains
beyonce knowlesThere have been rumors abuzz that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are holding a huge birthday party for their daughter Suri who turns two on April 18. New report brought up by MediaTakeOut.com said that Beyonce Knowles will be made a performer at the party.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous crazy over beyonce said...

I admire her passion, dedication and her love to music that makes her unique to other performers out there.

February 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home